bx_cleansweep uses high-quality Brainworx filters with “Anti Crush Technology”, providing the same professional quality as its more famous big brothers like bx_digital V2.
Brainworx Anti-Crush technology uses analog-style filter curves that eliminate common digital sound problems like harshness and aliasing. This advanced filter design is taken from their pro mastering EQ, bx_digital V2. First-order filters (6 dB per octave) guarantee an extremely musical-sounding filter set, and a unique joystick interface (taken from the bx_hybrid) gives you fast and intuitive control.
- Continuously variable high and low pass filters
- Separate knobs for high and low frequencies
- Joystick control simultaneously adjusts high and low pass frequencies
- BRAINWORX critically acclaimed filters
- Fully automatable
- Dedicated BYPASS switch in the plugin GUI
- Clever shortcuts (Alt/Shift/Ctrl) allow for detailed control over the X-axis and Y-axis of the joystick,
- EQ knobs can be set to precision mode by shift clicking.
- “Mouse Over” feature: adjust the parameters by holding the mouse over any knob and simply turn your mouse wheel.
- Direct access: just type in any valid number into the text fields for direct access to the exact value
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST effects.