G395a is a free 3-band equalizer effect plugin for Windows and macOS, emulating a vintage German equalizer.
G395a is an early 70s discrete/Class A 3-Band EQ with selectable mid and fixed hi/low frequencies. Vintage transformer models on both the inputs and outputs.
As extra, the plugin comes with auto-gain compensation and oversampling.
- LOW: fixed 60 Hz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
- HIGH: fixed 10 kHz +/- 15 dB in 3 dB steps
- MIDS: 700 Hz – 1 – 1.4 – 2 – 3 kHz with 0 to 8 dB gain 2 dB steps
- PLUGIN LABEL (Bottom right): Bypass button. It’s red and when you click it to bypass the plugin, it will turn to white.
- ANALOG OBSESSION LOGO: Oversampling. It will turn to red when oversampling is engaged. Also, show you a notification.
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST effects.