GR-8 is a free 8 voices virtual analog synthesizer by Phuturetone, with built-in effects and an arpeggiator.
- Arpeggiator: 5 Modes (Up, Down, Alt 1, Alt 2, Random), 4 Octaves Range.
- Voice Modes: Mono, Unison (8 voices), Chord (4 stereo notes), Poly (8 voices).
- Voice Effects: Glide, Legato, Voice Detune, Voice Stereo Spread.
- Oscillators: OSC 1 (Tri, Saw, Pulse, Square), OSC 2 (Sine, Saw, Pulse, Noise).
- Oscillator Effects: Cross Modulation (FM), Pulse Width Modulation (PWM), Sync.
- Filters: Non-resonant High Pass, Resonant Low Pass (12, 18, or 24 dB/Octave).
- Modulation: Pitch Bender, Mod Wheel, LFO, 2 Envelopes.
- Effects: EQ, Distortion, Phaser, Chorus/Flanger, Delay, Reverb.
- Presets: 88.
GR-8 synthesizer is available in VST/VST3 & AU plugin formats for Windows and macOS.
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.