ModSynthMono is a free and monophonic version of ModSynth, inspired by the powerful EMS SynthiA and Sequential Circuits Prophet-5 and Oberheim Xpander.
- 2OSC (Sin, Tri, Saw, Pulse 1-50% width, wave morphing)
- 1Wave Folding (added harmonics and aliasing noise.)
- 1Wave Shaper (added harmonics and aliasing noise.)
- HPF 24db/oct Cutoff Frequency, Resonance
- LPF 24db/oct Cutoff Frequency, Resonance
- 1LFO (SawUp, SawDown, Square, Tri, Sin, Random).
- 1ADSR ON/OFF
- Matrix Modulation (src: osc2, lfo1, env1, env2, dst: osc1 pitch, osc1 wave, osc2 pitch, osc2 wave, wave folding, waveshaping, HPF cutoff, LPF cutoff)
- Portamento and volume control.
- Resizable window.
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.