Nils’ K1v is a free virtual instrument ROMpler that emulates the Kawai K1, a famous Japanese classic synthesizer from 1988.
- Very accurate emulation of all parameters
- Includes 968 Single presets and 384 Multi presets, the original factory bank + all ROM cards + all 200 Kawai PHm Pop Synth Module Singles. Organized in banks and with search capability
- Full editing support for both Singles and Multis
- Can import & export SysEx presets & banks from/to the original device
- Transmits & receives parameter changes via SysEx to act as an editor for the hardware or to be edited with external editors
- Resizeable user interface
- Full automation support
- All 1352 presets can be edited and are stored as part of a project
Nils’ K1v is available for Windows as VST2.4 & VST3 (32 & 64-bit), Linux VST2.4 & VST3 (.rpm & .deb, 32 & 64-bit), and Mac OS 64 Bit VST2.4, VST3 and AudioUnit AU (OS X 10.9 Mavericks and later).
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.