Podolski is a free, straightforward, CPU-efficient virtual analogue synthesizer featuring one oscillator, one filter, one envelope and an arpeggiator/sequencer.
Simple, but with a few tricks up its sleeve. Create high quality sounds with ease.
- Oscillator with variable symmetry (sawtooth to triangle, PWM) and glide
- Polyphonic (up to 16 voices), mono, legato and arpeggiator modes
- 4 envelope modes: ADSR or HDSR, linear or exponential. Sustain has Fall/Rise control
- Multimode filter: lowpass, bandpass or highpass with drive and FM
- Combination arpeggiator / 16-step sequencer with extra modulation source
- Skinnable UI
- Over 300 factory presets
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.