Sitala is a free drum sampler plugin and standalone app by Decomposer, featuring 16 assignable pads and an array of controls.
Sitala’s beauty is simplicity. It’s fast and musical, has six knobs and sixteen pads. Drag and drop the samples. Sitala is playable like an instrument.
- 16 Assignable Pads – Use the built-in 808 kit or your own sounds. Each sample is analyzed for dynamics and pitch, which makes the controls more intuitive and musical. You can save the kits you create to your user kits library.
- Drag and Drop Sound Management – Drop single samples or groups of samples onto Sitala’s pads.
- Easily rearrange kits – Move samples around, copy and swap pads with ease. Save your creations to the user kits library and quickly access any frequently used kits.
- Editable sample start and end points – With automatic silence detection, playback starts where the sound actually starts, not at the beginning of the file.
- Beat slicing – Individual hits are automatically detected, and can be sliced out to a series of Sitala pads.
- Controls: Shape, Compression, Tuning, Tone, Volume and Pan.
- Editable MIDI Map – MIDI learn sets up triggers for each of Sitala’s pads and mappings for each control value.
- Default mappings are provided for chromatic pitches, white keys or General MIDI.
- Built-In File Browser – The new file browser is available either via a drop down in the sound preview or by right clicking on the pads.
- Preview All Samples in a Folder – Use arrow buttons to cycle through all samples in the current folder.
- Free 808 Kit included – One of Berlin’s top producers sampled their 808 to create Sitala’s default kit.
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.