T-Force Delay is a free dual mode delay effect plugin for Windows that can be used to add an echo effect to your sound.
Its feedback signal can be modulated with filters and a degrader, to emulate the old vintage style analog tape echo effects. It can produce simple stereo delays but also can be switched to ping pong mode for that typical left/right ping pong echo effect. It also has a flanger to create some crazy flanger effects on the feedback signal.
- Effect device for using as insert effect or send effect
- Power switch – can be switched off to turn the plugin into bypass mode
- Sync switch for switching between free mode and host sync mode for the delay time
- Switch for enabling ping pong mode
- Delay time control – controls the time of the delay
- Feedback control – controls the feedback signal length
- Mix control for the dry signal
- Mix control for the wet signal
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST effects.