Verberate Basic is a free reverb plugin based on Acon Digital’s Verberate 2 and offers the same highly praised audio quality.
The plugin offers four high quality presets from Verberate 2 that showcase the quality and versatility of the algorithm:
- Plate, a realistic simulation of plate reverb with the typical frequency dispersion and decay properties that give plate reverb the airy touch
- Room, a beautiful and warm wooden room that gives a great sense of room without being obtrusive
- Hall, a natural and gorgeous-sounding hall
- Lush Hall, a colorful out-of-world hall with frequency-modulated tails that sounds amazing on synth pads
- The intuitive user interface has buttons for each of the four reverb programs along with a mix knob that lets you adjust the dry and reverb signal levels.
- Based on the Vivid Hall that is time-variant and resonance-free
- Independent early reflections and reverberation tail processors
- True stereo processing
- Realistic early reflections that blend into the mix without unpleasant comb filter effects
- Dense late reverberation tails
- Able to model frequency dispersion in mechanical plate reverbs
- Optional swirl effect models the frequency modulated cloud-like reverb tails of vintage digital reverb units
- Uncluttered user interface
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST effects.