Yumbu 2 (successor of Yumbu) is a free slot-driven drum sampler based on Fanan Team’s Boo Boom sampler. It shares many components and structures with it, but on the other hand, it also brings up lightning speed drum-kits loading and fast one-stage control, fitted for live usage.
Now, with better control, both MP3 and WAV format support, faster workflow, and only 0.5 sec. loading times for the new core kit, Yumbu 2 is one of the quickest drum samplers in the market.
- 10 drum sample slots per kit
- 14 drum element banks with full 30 drum-kits that adjusted to a wide range of pop and EDM genres
- Morphing system for blending any 2 drum elements together
- Automation file manager
- 4 additional WAV pages in the element menu for the user’s WAV files
- Midi assignable start/endpoints manager
- Master effects
- Graphical midi keyboard with assignable keyboard starting points
- Full virtual mixer with gain knobs, master effect send knobs, pitch knobs, random pitch manager knobs, round-robin and pan knobs, master compressor, delay, and reverb effects armed with a unique F.R. feature.
- Midi route options (internal or sent to the DAW through midi channels)
- Scalable and customizable GUI
- Dedicated modulation effects including phaser, delay, and Zelda filter
Yumbu 2 is available in VST and VST3 plugin formats for Windows only.
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.