Zampler//RX is a free sampler workstation plugin, based on Synapse Audio’s Dune virtual synth. This sampler loads SFZ patches and imports REX loops.
Zampler//RX is a free sample workstation that includes a variety of ways to sculpt and manipulate sounds and it includes features you would expect in any current soft-sampler. For finest sound shaping: the integrated multi-mode filter offers the types low, high, bandpass and bandstop as well as various combinations of these. Three LFOs, three ADSR envelopes and a complex modulation matrix bring life to the sounds. The range of functions is rounded off by an extensive effects section, in which tube saturation, two equalizers, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb refine every sound.
With Zampler//RX 2.0, Beat updates the professional sample workstation for Windows and OS X, which can easily keep up with the big players in the industry in terms of sound and sampling capability. Thanks to the clever step sequencer, particularly complex, full and lively sounds are a specialty of the Zampler. Finally, the well-known algorithms of the Dune inventor Synapse-Audio work under the hood.
- The plugin comes in both VST and AU formats. File types supported are REX loop and SFZ.
- The plugin’s sample oscillators make Zampler a great tone-shaping tool
- In the integrated multimode, lowpass, highpass, bandpass and bandstop filters, as well as various combinations are available
- Three LFOs, three ADSR envelopes and a complex modulation matrix, bring life to the sound.
- An extensive effects section is available including tube saturation, two equalizers, phaser, chorus, delay and reverb.
- The clever step sequencer allows for especially complex, full and vibrant sounds – a speciality of Zampler.
- Uses the valent algorithms of “Dune” inventor Synapse Audio
Supported platforms & download
Visit this page for more free VST instruments.